Re: Payment processors

by "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Dec 2001 08:45:06 -0000
 To:  "Karin Christensen" <karinc(at)linkline.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
they make it hard to find the form  and I can't pre-fill it as I can for the
USA people, it's not
that the form is that hard, it's just that they can't find the outside USA
link.

Non-USA people now have to confirm their credit card as well now before
making a payment, which takes around a month as alot of the cc companies
don't let you check your cc account online.

I have made lots of suggestions but just get automated responses
etc.so I'm looking for other options.

Paul Roberts
roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com