Re: Shopping carts questions

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:26:50 -0400
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't understand why some people are opposed to using paypal. For most
small business uses it's perfect. It's free to sign up, and they only take a
small transaction fee from the sale. But, some people just don't like it.
The biggest reason I hear is that they don't like having to sign up for an
account. Why? It's free and it only takes a couple of minutes. Are people
really that lazy or in that big of a hurry??? I've lost 2 potential clients
because I only use paypal and they wanted a standard shopping system, which
is why I'm looking for other alternatives.

Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com