Re: Need your advice...

by "TAYLOR-MADE" <taymade(at)niia.net>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:15:38 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am sure he probably will (with proper program on takes a quarter of an
hour or less), but then, look at all the free information you have to give
him (which he will sell to other lists or mailing lists and make lots of
money doing it.)  MY motto:

"If it is too good to be true, then there is probably a hitch somewhere."

Be wary.

Joyce