Re: CD Autorun

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2000 17:51:22 +0100
 To:  "Franklin,
Douglass" <Douglass.Franklin(at)ssa.gov>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
> apply the "autoload" feature, so that when the user inserts the CD their
> browser is called and makes the client site available offline?
>
> - Doug

Have a look at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Garage/2001/dreamweaver/ where there
is a download available with all the files you need for this. It's called
"Publish your website on a CD-ROM". Although the site is primarily for
Dreamweaver extensions, it appears this can be used without DW.

I haven't used it myself but have heard of others using it successfully.

HTH

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net