Re: Strange Netscape Problem

by "Rudy Gomez" <rudy(at)cyberangler.com>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:16:23 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thom,

I could not agree with you more!

I don't hate or love Netscape, its just a browser.  I code to make my pages
accessible to all browsers.  I do hate the way that Microsoft forces their
vision of the Internet down everyone's throats - in spite of well
established standards.

Lastly, if anyone wants to design sites with total disregard for NN, that's
their business.  Just send me the name of site, I'll contact their clients
and show them an easy way to increase site traffic and customer satisfaction
by 25% :-)

Warmest regards,

Rudy Gomez                   \      ,,,,,,\\,,              ...><`>
rudy(at)cyberangler.com    }><(((((())))�� ...><`>
http://cyberangler.com/    /      `````//''             ...><`>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thom Bradley wrote:
> <snip>
>        The problem arises where those that code towards I.E. (that doesn't
require
> correct coding) and can't figure out why Netscape doesn't work properly.
>         Code properly, don't use FP extensions and Microsoft only tags,
descriptors
> and keep to standards, that both support and it will all work properly.
>

> > Adam Lau wrote:
> > A little off-topic, but when you mentioned that you hated Netscape, I
thought I
> > might direct you to http://www.usasportspick.com. This is not a plug or
SPAM