Re: domain names & web hosts

by "Robert Paeff" <rpinfo(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:20:05 -0800
 To:  "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Lisa:

Lot of choices out there - whether or not a provider
utilized is the best choice based on bandwidth and
price is a difficult.

I'd like to learn what you finally figure out based partly on
than in my limited experience I've learned its best (or maybe
just easiest for me) to register the domain name with the
folks that will ultimately do the hosting - I've not come
across sites that do_not offer both services.

TIA

Robert Paeff
La Quinta, California, USA

TIA = Thanks in advance - not transient ischemic attack