Re: Netscape frustration

by "Andrew Armstrong" <andrew(at)wisca.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:42:19 +0100
 To:  "Don Schneider" <don(at)elkdream.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Andrew McFarland" <aamcf(at)aamcf.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I can't explain this. When I load the page directly it runs off the right,
but when I saved it as "html lpage complete" from IE5.5 then loaded that
into NN4.7 it looked how it was meant to look.

The only clue I havbe found is that the source code lines are wrapped on the
saved version, but not on the version I see when I select "view Source" on
IE5.5.  Interestingly, when I save the source that I viewed in Notepad, the
text runs of the right again.

I have had bad results with nested divs in NN4.7, so I think that might be
tricky as well as time consuming.

Andrew Armstrong