Re: Mind Boggling problem in Netscape

by "WebWizzard" <ztog(at)ztog.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:43:21 -0700
 To:  "Sunil Bahl" <QandA(at)SunMatrix.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good Morning,

I run IE 6.0.2800, updated at it can be. The rollovers load very slowly, and
you need to upload the pages behind the mouseover for us to check them. Now
when I click on them, I get the error, "this page can't be displayed" for
every button.

phyllis
magnetqueen
www.photomagnets4u.com