Re: || cgi - windows - server ||

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:16:35 -0500
 To:  "Fabiano Viana" <fabiano(at)ultranet.com.br>,
"Lista Internacional" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
sounds like you need a webserver. You can download PWS from m$, or apache
from apache.org or a few others. You'll probably need perl too from
perl.com. There's plenty of messages in the archives to help with install or
you could post another message here if you run into trouble.

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net