Re: Posting Links to a page

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 14 Oct 2001 14:14:01 -0400
 To:  "Martin T. Hugo" <martyh(at)cinci.rr.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
A simple PHP script, built right into the web page, would allow a user to
submit a URL, check it to see if it is a valid link to an active web page,
format it into an HTML  link, and add it to the page guestbook-style (top or
bottom of existing list.)

A touch more complex would be to store the links in a database like MySQL,
and then deliver them alphabetically or whatever.