Re: CHEAPO hosting??

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 3 Jan 2002 07:40:16 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I finally settled in with affordablehost.com For the same amount you
mentioned (shhhhhh - we can't discuss $$ ;-) ) you get 50 meg web space,
PHP, mySQL, cgi, perl 24/7 ftp access, domain name registration, and a lot
more on a Linux/Apache server. Their support is EXCELLENT. I e-mailed tech
support about an e-mail problem I was having and they responded in 5
minutes!

HTH,
Lisa