Re: List Management

by "T. Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:46:15 -0500
 To:  "Lisa McSparrin" <webmaster(at)gabd.com>,
"Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lisa;

You can try MajorDomo... it's a simple basic program.  I use it with a
couple of my clients.  There are more sophisticated programs but if you are
just starting out ask your host if this is already installed on the server.

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design
www.budgetwebsitedesign.com