Follow-up: Refresh with JavaScript?

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Oct 2000 09:40:47 -0400
 To:  "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just FYI, I found the JavaScript method I needed to get the refresh to
happen automagically.

nav.location.reload(true);

Forces the nav frame to reload its location, bypassing the cache.
Fortunately, this is not an MSIE-only method - Netscape's docs mention it,
too.

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)saltyrain.com
Home Site                            http://www.saltyrain.com
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net
Clear your Soul            http://www.anonymousconfession.com
Manager, HWG Logo Team                     http://www.hwg.org