RE: Another Dreamweaver/Homesite Question

by "Chris Bickford" <cbickford(at)sitebuilder.org>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:04:12 -0600
 To:  "'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
From: Michael Channing Wilson
> Brian V Bonini wrote:
> > Fussy, absolutely. The version I have
> > tested was V3. Please! show me a finished
> > page with all DW native source that has not
> > been modified by hand that is perfect.
>
> Ok I'll bite... try http://www.sigmapath.net/temp/brian.htm,
>
> looks pretty good to me. I spent like 7 min. of the time indicated on
> the page to create the graphic. See how long it takes you to recreate
> the page in HomeSite and let us know.

I couldn't recreate the graphic if I lived to be 100, but I'm not a
graphical sort of person.  Offhand, I'd say 5 minutes is a reasonable
creation time for a page of that complexity.  Regardless of tool.

--
Chris Bickford- cbickford(at)sitebuilder.org -Director,Technical Services
The sitebuilder.org Company - http://www.sitebuilder.org/