Re: Lies, Damned Lies & Statistics

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:14:09 -0800
 To:  "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>,
<dlapcewich(at)intira.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <steve(at)redsquare.com>
From: "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

[SNIP]

> But at least we know who invented it.  Thanks Al.  <g>

[SNIP]

> p.s. yes, I *DO* know the internet was invented about 20 years before Al
> Gore reckons he invented it!

So... y'all have heard that line of BS down under too, huh? Surprising,
considering I never heard it until it was brought up for the upcoming
election (and I live here in the US). I guess that's because I rarely watch
"live" TV -- recording shows then skipping commercials during playback. Just
goes to show how quickly one's blunders are spread nowadays! :-)

Kehvan