Re: Another Dumb Tags Issue

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:52:35 +0100
 To:  "Nancy J. Foster" <nancyf(at)quillandmouse.com>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Thanks for the meta tag -- where did you find it? Everyone's been
> looking... :)

I followed a link on Evolt.org to:
http://www.allmyfaqs.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Microsoft_SmartTags

Simply with the qualification "From an MS FAQ posting".

Make of that what you will.

Nancy, I appreciate your arguments.  It is a problem.  As I said, I am not
interested in Microsoft content, and I will be disabling smart tags when I
start using the software.  However, I think that should remain my choice.

Tim