RE: rotating text 90 degrees counter clockwise?

by "Andre L Crane" <andre(at)terracrane.com>

 Date:  Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:19:34 -0500
 To:  "'Gary Krockover'" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>,
"'HWG techniques \(E-mail\)'" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks Gary,  unfortunately what we are trying to do is actually rotate the
text 90 degrees counter clockwise.  What you suggest would be really easy to
accomplish, but not as easy to read.  If the columns were going to stay the
same then we could just use images to accomplish this but there are going to
be more columns added for quite some time (until the product is stabilized).
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

Anyone else have an idea?

Andre