Re: Dreamweaver Question

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2000 19:32:55 +0100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Since Dreamweaver came up with the thing that lets you download
extensions,
> I've gone a bit wild. Now my "Insert" menue has too many entries. It drops
> below the screen. Does anyone know how to organize these so they can be
> grouped. It's not as simple as it sounds.
> Mike Baker

You need to know a bit of XML, or at least be able to see how it is
organised. The file you want to change is menus.xml, have a look at the DW
help files under Customizing Dreamweaver>Editing the Commands Menu. The next
few items in the help files are also useful. Make sure you back up menus.xml
first.

Apologies if you have already seen this and are looking for further help.

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net