Re: What can I say?

by "Linda Goin" <info(at)goinhome.com>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:59:16 -0700
 To:  <mgraham(at)netway.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Marsha - thanks. I'm fascinated, since the users for my clients were all
surveyed by mail and online and not one of them returned a webTV response,
so we basically ignore it. I went through their sites (if you go to my site,
those are not the clients I did research for) and they aren't that bad on
the webTV viewer, so I'm not running around tearing my hair out or anything
yet. I'm not going to look at my own site until I get a bottle of coffee
brandy. I'll see if I can't dig up the color scheme for webTV.

I humped it to the library yesterday and took out the "Web Style Guide" by
Horton and Lynch. There is one other mitigating factor against the use of
horizontal scrolling - it exceeds the parameters for a printed page. So if
someone wanted to print out the pages on the gallery or the university, they
would only get the first 535 pixels.

Onward and outward
Linda