Re: best body text font size?

by "Pamela Shorey" <palema(at)galaxyinternet.net>

 Date:  Sun, 14 Oct 2001 14:28:54 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

> No. The user's own style sheet is almost at the bottom of the cascade
> order, just above the browser's default style sheet.

Forgive me if this has been stated already, I'm behind in my reading, but
the W2C statement on this allows the user to grab the reins from the author
when it's important to him.

"By default, author declarations have more weight than user declarations.
Precedence is reversed, however, for declarations that are marked as
'important'."

  [http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-css3-cascade-20010713/#cascading  - see
"computing weight"]

This makes sense, doesnt it.