Re: Server Setup

by "T. Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:32:30 -0500
 To:  "Kid Stevens" <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>,
"Nathan Lyle" <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My server has mySQL and is running Apache.  Because of the security risk my
server support recently installed a patch to cure that problem.  I can get
more details if you want it.

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design