Re: aesthetic design elements

by "Aline Parrone" <larlina(at)mozcom.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:51:54 +0800
 To:  "Roger Harness" <magic32(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
maybe it would help if you have an idea how you want your site to  look, not
necessarily how other sites look.  gather all the information and graphics
you will need, including the info for the site map, etc.  then, try to put
that on paper before going directly to your html screen.

sometimes too, seeing so many websites for "inspiration" or example can get
overwhelming and you end up not making any site for yourself.  so why not
just stick to your stuff first then let your own ideas flow.

hey, my own website needs a lot of lay-out fine-tuning too but i am getting
there, as soon as i finish my other tasks  :-))

as nike says, just do it.

cheers,
aline
Life is like taking pictures; sometimes you have to change the angle to get
a better view.   Want to see the world from our view?
http://www.banahawbreeze.com