Dawgclan Network Downloader

by Jason <dawgclan(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 10:50:57 -0700
 To:  "'cbirds'" <cbirds(at)earthlink.net>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
No,
This is a PHP script, it will track download hits, and also hide the
download source. It is not for an "OS" (Operating System) It will not
change any of your page. It is just a simple include script that will
display a download table with a list of your files. It does require a
bit of setting up. I need feedback on perhaps your ideas if it's too
hard to understand, needs more features etc.
http://www.dawgclan.net on the files page.
Also if you like Rap/Hip-Hop check out the station :)
Jason

Dawgclan Network
Website: http://www.dawgclan.net
Dawgclan Mp3 Station