Re: Database Search Engine

by "Webmaster" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Aug 2001 14:10:49 -0400
 To:  <x_670(at)mtv.com>,
"hwg-tech" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
From: <x_670(at)mtv.com>
To: "hwg-tech" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: Database Search Engine

Hi

What language are u using to talk to the database. Coz I know you
could write a reasonably simple search facility for an ASP/SQL(or
ACCESS) database system. You would simply take the search request
 from the user and go through all records in the DB and find out which
and list ones that match the criteria.

If you need specific examples of this, let me know. Otherwise hope
this helped

later, Brett