Re: Imagemap problems

by "Karin Christensen" <karin(at)imagecyte.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 May 2003 15:34:55 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If I can't figure out what is wrong with a site I try validating it.  Your
site can't be validated because it does not have any character encoding, nor
can the validator find it with auto detect.  I doubt that is the problem,
but if you fix that then you could try validating it to see if that will
pick up a problem.

http://validator.w3.org

Karin