Re: Those Darn Canadians...

by "Shelley" <shelleyw(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:23:42 -0800
 To:  "Jeffrey Cohen" <jcohen02(at)snet.net>,
"Html Writers Guild" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Jeffrey

    Well.......I'm not sure if there is anything such as a "valid" Canadian
Province (laugh) but I'll give it a try.

Provinces starting from the west coast:
British Columbia
Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Quebec
Newfoundland (including Labrador)
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island

Territories:
Yukon
NorthWest Territories
Nunavut

Here's a site: http://canada.gc.ca/othergov/prov_e.html

As for Postal Codes - well that's a tough one because each street in a city
can have a different postal code.  However, there is a postal code finder at
the Canada Post website at http://www.canadapost.ca/ that you could try.

HTH
Shelley
shelleyw(at)home.com