Re: Tables (Again)

by "sfmalo" <sfmalo(at)msn.com>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:52:32 -0800
 To:  "Tamara Abbey" <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Tamara -
Just tried the long link you gave below to the Netscape 6 workaround and
came up with a 404. Also tried entering the manual URL to the site which
works, but when I click on the Netscape 6 article, I get another 404.
Frustrating ... but just wanted to let you know.
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
http://www.24caratdesign.com
"web page design and Internet writing services"