Re: HTML - why bother?

by "Dan Katz" <dan(at)silverpeakdesigns.com>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:26:41 -0600
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
For me it seems like a combination of handcoding and wysiwyg programs works
the best. I like being able to layout a site in dreamweaver, and then fine
tune the code when necessary. Knowing HTML makes a huge difference in me
being able to know WHY things look the way they do, and to know what I need
to do to correct something. But I still think the visual editors are great
for getting a site started.

Just my 2 cents,
Dan Katz