Re: How do the d0 that?

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:07:30 -0700
 To:  "Antonio R." <aroh2001(at)hotmail.com>,
"HWG-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Antonio,

The answer is simple: You're using MSIE6. IE6 has a built in function to
allow a simple method to save, print, or email an image. That's what you're
seeing. The reason you don't get a View Source is because you're not looking
at a page, but an image. That's all there is, an image. There's no HTML code
to view, so that option is not available (it wasn't disabled).

Hope this helps,
Kehvan