Re: Date Script that refreshes itself

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:11:13 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Sam" <ssendon(at)icqmail.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
try something like this

in the head

function refreshWindow() {
window.setInterval("document.popUpName.reload();",1000);
}

this is in addition to the code you used to create the window and you would
need to substitute the name you called the window for popUpName. 1000 is one
second, changing that value would change the amount of time between
refreshes, the sample code does not check for compatibility with older
browsers.  *NOTE* some visitors may not like something that constantly
refreshes.

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net