RE: Link text not appearing

by "Chris Bickford" <cbickford(at)sitebuilder.org>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:33:44 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <chapman(at)fanfarehouse.com>
From: Mary Ann Chapman
> The page is http://www.balletsteps.com.  On it there is a table with a
blue
> background that says, at the top, "About Balletsteps", and under that
there
> are several links to other pages in the site.  "About Balletsteps" is in
> gold, and the rest of the text and the links are in white.

I'd have to say that your client has found a way to force the links to be
blue.  Most browsers allow that, but will change the table color to white
(as well as the rest of the page) as well (IE5.0).  Netscape 4.7 turns the
links white on a white background.

Check the accessibility option in IE and the appearance prefernece in
Netscape.

--
Chris Bickford- cbickford(at)sitebuilder.org -Director,Technical Services
The sitebuilder.org Company - http://www.sitebuilder.org/