RE: document.src

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)lineone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:59:14 -0000
 To:  "hwg techniques (E-mail)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Darren,

It's very simple:

<A HREF="#"
onClick="top.alpha.document.location='new_page.html';top.beta.document.locat
ion='new_page.html';">

or:

<A
HREF="javascript:top.alpha.document.location='new_page.html';top.beta.docume
nt.location='new_page.html';">

Another nice thing to do in this case is:

<BODY onLoad="top.alpha.document.location='new_page.html';">

This way, you can make sure that the correct menu ALWAYS appears next to the
correct page.  Using 'onClick' might give you a few problems when visitors
start clicking their Back and Forward buttons.

Hope this helps.  E-mail me for more.

Tim