Re: send this page to a friend

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:45:43 -0500
 To:  "Noteworthy Web Designs" <webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Karen,

I see this as a small server-side script (CGI, ASP, whatever) to pop up a
form, collect the info, and create an e-mail to the "friend".  Don't see why
you'd need to involve a database ... .

HTH.

David Clapper
Vice-President & Chief Architect