Re: Site Defacement

by "Valerie L. Criswell" <valerie(at)suresource.net>

 Date:  Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:09:34 -0400
 To:  "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This has happened to me too.  For some strange reason, a graphic that used
to be okay, isn't okay anymore.  It's just one of those things.  Upload a
new copy, and forget about it.

btw...

Being a person that has skills that range from being a cowboy to working the
Web is pretty darn cool, and I think that demonstrates a well-rounded
personality.  It's strange to think, though, of all the different people
that we interact with on this list.  It's easy to assume we are all techie
people who sit at desks all day, but when you find out otherwise, it's a
real eye-opener.  Kudos to you all!

~Val