Re: Sending HTML email for client: Best Way?

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jun 2002 00:00:16 +0200
 To:  "Maureen A. Barlow" <mobarlow(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
We have recently implemented a simple ezine mailer for a client using asp
and ASPmail server object to handle the load via smtp as opposed to cdonts.
They compile the mail and attach images in their admin section and then send
it off to their opt-in mailing list members. This way, the client has
complete control over multiple mailers with images referenced from their
website.

Contact me off list for more info.

Andy