Re: Download Time?

by "rudy" <r937(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:29:23 -0500
 To:  "Hwg" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
> http://www.bwdesignservices.com

loads okay, but i'm on cable so it's hard to tell

frontwomansm.jp seems gratuitous -- why not a picture of your cat instead?
a cat would send the wrong message?  then consider what a picture of a woman
with the top few buttons of her shirt open is intended to convey...

ditch the applet, it throws an activex alert that's really annoying when it
shows up on every page

your nav bar with the fuzzy effect is gee-whiz cute, for a few seconds, then
quite disconcerting

sorry, i know these are aesthetic suggestions not geared to download speed,
feel free to ignore them

rudy
http://r937.com/