Re: no code? How can they do this?

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Sun, 18 May 2003 22:56:52 -0400
 To:  <mkear(at)afpwebworks.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The site has been encoded with URL-encoding, and within there, presumably,
is code to disable the right-click, so you can't view source on the frames.
Frankly, to me, this is the mark of a person with too much time on their
hands.  There isn't much on the page but a license agreement (that you can't
read anyway).

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)saltyrain.com
Home Site                            http://www.saltyrain.com
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net