Re: Forms on Several Pages

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 13:23:55 -0400
 To:  "Campbell,
Rebecca" <Rebecca.Campbell(at)converg.com>,
<denise(at)amun-ra.demon.co.uk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I usually use PHP and insert a little script to write all post variables in
as hidden variables

// 2ndform page
<form action="3rdform.php" method="post">
<?php
while(list($key,$value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
print "<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"$key\" value=\"$value\">\n";
}
?>
... rest of form...

and do the same thing until the last form whose action goes to the mailer

if magic quotes are on you might need to use stripslashes()

Rossi Designs
PO Box 1084
Holly Hill, FL 32125-1084
Phone : (904) 226-8979