Re: PDF shareware?

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:37:43 -0400
 To:  <kpollara(at)home.com>,
"'Hwg-Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok.. I have Word 97.. from the old Office 97.  I also have Adobe Acrobat
Reader.  I am not sure how this function got here.. I am sure one of the
more knowledgable will know.  All I know is that a while back a friend sent
me a PDF file and I asked how did you create that.  He told me he did it
through Word.  I looked and the feature is there.  I am not sure but it may
be something that is added in if you have Adobe Reader installed.  But don't
quote me on that.

In looking at their site.. this is a function that is found in Acrobat 5.0.
and not in the Acrobat Reader.  But it may be they took it out of the newer
versions of office and the Reader.   I can't say for sure.  It may be
something that Office / Word 97 had that the newer versions don't!

Nancy