Re: Google/Yahoo/Dmoz

by "Christie Cooksey" <christie(at)thearmidalemall.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 May 2002 07:30:22 +1000
 To:  "HWG-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK...
I'm watching this whole "Search Engine" thread with baited breath!

---------------------------
>Third, if you would check the submission requirements for Yahoo! you would
>notice that only *commercial* websites whose developers *DESIRE IMMEDIATE
>LISTINGS* are charged a fee of $299 USD per year. This fee guarantees
review
>within 7 days, but not listing, in Yahoo!

If that $299/yr is only for *commercial* sites, could you please give a url
or a method of submitting to Yahoo that DOESN'T require money?  My friend
and I have been looking and all paths seem to lead to my pocket book.

Cheers
Christie Cooksey  :0)
http://www.thearmidalemall.com
http://www.designedbychristie.com