Aaaagh problem with JavaScript .submit() function

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:18:16 +0800
 To:  "'hwg-tech'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

Has anyone ever had any problems with the .submit() function in
JavaScript. I have a link in one frame calling a function in another
frame and that function is supposed to submit the form on the page. The
problem is it doesn't, instead it just seems to reload the same page
(i.e. the page the form was on). Any suggestions or fixes or links to
fixes. I need to fix this urgently. Oh and by the way it's doing the
same thing in IE and Netscape.

Later,
Brett

"Oooooh... they have the Internet on computers now..." - Homer Simpson