Re: HTML in Email

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2000 09:05:22 -0400
 To:  "the head lemur" <lemurs(at)extremezone.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Besides the obvious dangers of HTML e-mail, subscribing with HTML and
> sharing any of my information with a third party is just like their
> competitiors...

I have a free software program that detects and removes all spyware from my
system and registry.  When I first used it I had 13 instances of spyware.
Now I have none, and no new ones have been added.

> but don't take my word for it, turn off cookies in your browser and take
> your HTML newsletters for a test drive.

I was curious about his so I tried this and my html newsletters came up just
fine with adds and all. Cookies off.

I will leave them off for a while to see.

Nancy