Re: Am I in a time warp?

by "Laurie M. Landry" <lmlweb(at)lmlweb.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:34:18 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think it's more than 1% too, although I think 15% is a bit too high.

When the iMacs came out, more people bought it for the aesthetics and ease
of it, so I think it would be about 7% to 9%.

But don't feel slighted. The cold reality of determining web stats in
business... if the viewers come to a business website, and the Mac users
account for only 1% as apposed to say, Windows IE users accounting for 75%..
what group is that business going to target? Your 1% won't make a difference
to the company whether you shun them or not. It's just the way business
works.. if there is no market among the Mac users that's worthy to tap into,
they're just not going to bother.