Re: Start with HTML or XHTML? (slightly OT)

by "Tamara Nelson" <tamara(at)sanctusmoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:27:11 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've been reading this thread with great interest because I am just now
starting to migrate fully into XHTML and CSS.  Currently, I have a very
rough and quick table-less layout for my weblog
(http://www.find-the-river.com/weblog).  I coded it strictly for my own
enjoyment and viewing in either IE6 for Win or IE5 for Mac.  After reading
most of the messages, I decided to view my site in NN4.  I was pleasantly
surprised to see that it DIDN'T look like doodie.  Other than the two side
flanking menus switching sides, the site actually degraded quite gracefully.
Of course, it doesn't validate yet in either CSS or XHTML but I'm happy with
it just the same.

Just my two cents.
Tam