Re: hover,link css question

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:05:58 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I checked it out in IE 6 and all the links were underlined, but the hover
worked fine. Here's the problem I found:
Go to tools>internet options>advanced, and scroll down to Underline Links.
There are 3 radio button options. Always, Hover and Never. If always is
checked it overrides your style sheet. If hover or never is checked it will
work. The suck thing is you have no control over how other people have their
browsers set up. Good ole M$ does it again! Now I know for future purposes.

Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com
webmaster(at)web-design-cs.com