Re: Colours

by "Webmaster" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Wed, 23 May 2001 11:23:34 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Christopher Higgs" <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
 Cc:  <David.Artiss(at)boots.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chris,
 I have to agree with you as a good 45% of my trucking website is viewed in
WebTv, often making me have to do 3 browser checks to see that all is well.
It also is fair to remeber that WebTV cannot "see" javascript, and DHTML,
and although your site is geared to siome Flash, it often comes in
distorted.  I havev had comments on the starkness of my website, but I havev
to avoid also the deep reds and Blues due to more distortion on Web TV than
in the browsers. We all have to remember that this is TV viewing, and
coloration and contrast are limited.
Lisa