Re: RE: best body text font size?

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Oct 2001 23:41:11 -0700
 To:  <x_670(at)mtv.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Brett,

I'm really not picking on you... there's more to this "description," than
meets the eye (oops! --no pun, really! :) ), and tomorrow, when I'm fresh,
and have a few minutes to think, I will compose something that defines my
thoughts on the matter. Your post was only a catalyst, so please don't take
my fire personally.

Contrary to what some here think, I didn't take you the wrong way --I knew
what you meant, but I purposely left "visual disability" off my "list" to
generate thought regarding a term which is becoming universally accepted --a
term that has no integrity, and I'll say a little more tomorrow...

You will have to forgive my tardy reply... my computer has been giving me
some problems, and on the 3rd, it finally had a major system crash --I've
been busy picking up the pieces ever since...

Lauren, who hasn't gotten "spell checker" to work yet...