Re: somewhat OT:Windows ME

by "BigGrizzly" <grizzlygraphics(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:08:21 -0500
 To:  "Noteworthy Web Designs" <webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Karen,

I own a Gateway that I bought about 16months ago.  Upon arrival it kept
locking up and giving the "Blue Sceen of Death".  I immediately called them
up and requested a new "box".  They sent me an entirely new tower with a
postage paid return instruction for the old one.  I never have had any
problem since then.  I think sometimes the original configuration of
hardware and software just don't like each other and I wasn't going to sit
there with a brand new 3K dollar machine and try to work it out.

Gateway came through.  They should with yours as well.

Don Haller