Re: Let's Create A Search Engine!

by "Elizabeth M. Lukan" <elizabeth(at)highaspirationsinc.com>

 Date:  Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:45:06 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Jeremy and List,

I would love to see a quick listing, say by putting in one of my or my
client's URLs, your engine reports back that the site is ranked at whatever
for it's certain categories, if you use categories that is.  Well, I think
you get the idea.

Thanks and good luck with your project,
Elizabeth M. Lukan
President