RE: special IE only tag that inserts html into html

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:14:56 +0100
 To:  "'Derrenbacker,
L. Jonathan'" <JDerrenbacker(at)KSHGS.com>
 Cc:  "HWG \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sounds like you want an IFRAME.

<iframe src="whatever.html" name="whatever"></iframe>

It's a standard HTML tag, works in IE, Netscape 6, Opera.  Won't work in
Netscape 4.

As far as loading content into it, just treat it like a normal frame.

Tim